Give yourself, your team or family a memory to last a lifetime. Get ready to go back to a simpler time. Don’t know how to ride? We give lessons and one on one instructions on beginner friendly horses. We can customize packages for small and larger groups. Whether it’s a 1.5 hours guided trail ride at the Galisteo Creek or a steak dinner in the Pecos National Forest, get ready for a once in a lifetime experience!
Short ride of 1.5 hours: $ 75
- Age: Riders must be 7 years of age or older at the time of the ride. Double ridding to accommodate younger riders is not allowed.
- Weight limit: our horses can accommodate riders up to 200 lbs.
- What to wear: Long pants and closed-toe shoes, preferably boots with a heel. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Arrive early: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time of your ride to get checked in and waiver signed
- Refund rules: refund will be honored when cancelling lat least 24hrs prior to the start of the trail ride.
- No refunds for missed rides
- Weather cancellations: if weather is questionable, please call us to confirm if the ride is still taking place