Starting: April 2022
Give your family or a small team a memory to last a lifetime. Get ready to go back to a simpler time.
This trail ride requires riding experience.
We take a group of max. 5 riders on a day-long guided trail ride with steak dinner in the Pecos National Forest. Get ready for a once in a lifetime experience!
Price: $ 390 per person
Option: Bring your horse to camp and ride too
Next rides: In April 2022. Text us if you are interested to reserve a spot (505) 216 8251
- Age: Riders must be 13 years of age or older at the time of the ride. Maximum age is 75 years. Double ridding to accommodate younger riders is not allowed.
- Weight limit: our horses can accommodate riders up to 200 lbs.
- What to wear: Long pants and closed-toe shoes, preferably boots with a heel. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Arrive early: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time of your ride to get checked in and waiver signed
- Refund rules: refund will be honored when cancelling lat least 24hrs prior to the start of the trail ride.
- No refunds for missed rides
- Weather cancellations: if weather is questionable, please call us to confirm if the ride is still taking place
Riding in high elevation:
- This trail ride starts at Jacks Creek Camp Ground at an elevation of 8,800 ft and leads to the Baldy Lake at 11,843 ft. Riders must be healthy to join this ride. Prior to the ride you have to confirm in writing that you do not have any heart-, cardiac- or lung- diseases / disabilities or any other disabilities that might lead to health problems in high altitude.